July 2, 2017

Pictures

Ashlee smiled as she returned the silent affection under the table. Going for a swim actully sounded nice since it had been so warm.

   "That sounds good to me.  Let me just clean up my mess here."

Grabbing her plate and cup Ashlee wondered into the kitchen. Putting the stuff into the dishwasher she pulled own her phone again and smiled. She was happy Dylan was doing good. Even if she missed him, she wanted his time there to be worth it. 

I'm happy you are having a good time there
and making some friends. Makes me smile
knowing that. You'll have to take some
pictures and show me.

Putting her phone away again Ashlee wondered back over to where Travis was and grinned putting her arms around his neck and giving him a big kiss on the cheek. 

   "Ok, ready when you are."

Sam walked across the floor she stopped a few feet away from Aaron's room and just stood there for a long moment contemplating. Maybe when she had let him go she had hoped he would come back, but still the fact he walks away stung. She knew things would be different now, they had to be she couldn't let something like this happen again.

Continuing to the door she gave a knock before coming in just a little. Looking at Aaron she then looked away. He looked like he had, had a shower and some new clothing but he still looked like crap.

   "Thanks for coming back and telling them to give me my job back. I appreciate it. Looks like I am still going to be your handler too. Don't know what the future is going to look like from here but...at least you still have one friend in your corner."

Not saying anything else Sam turned and left the room letting out a long sigh. Getting to the security office and entering she smiled at Hal before coming up behind him and putting her arms around him.

   "Looks like you are going to be stuck with me again after all."