July 9, 2017

Personality

Adison smiled she did know that, but she had said it anyways just joking of course. Thinking for a long second and then looking at Kirk her eyes sparkled. She was happy to see at least a little humor in his eyes again.

   "Chinese and a movie sound good."

Sitting up and giving another stretch Aidson laughed again. It was funny to think of how things had changed, and yet how things were still the same too. 

   "I happen to like the couch, lumps and all. It gives it personality."

   "I have your bike and all your stuff back at my apartment still. I never could bring myself to get rid of it. The apartment is still there too for you. The house won't be ready for quite a while yet so...you are more than welcome to stay with me still."

Misty smiled searching Alec's face again. This must all be a lot to take in knowing people thought you were dead, she couldn't even imagen that. She hoped she wasn't overwhelming him, she wanted him to get better, not worse. 

   "Nope, not yet. I wanted to make sure it was really you before I told him. He's going to be just as thrilled at I am."

As Jett joined them Destiny smiled. He looked a lot better and for that she was happy. She wondered if he would come and hoped he would. Zan could use all the encouragement.

   "Hey Hey, Looking good."

As the races started Destiny intently watch as her mind started to map everything out. Seeing what might happen, and how maybe to avoid it. While watching she muttered under her breath.

   "Come on Zan easy does it. You got this."

Turning and looking at the others Destiny let out a long sigh. He's started out good but had psyched himself out enough to lose the edge. She knew he was going to be upset, and she was worried he wouldn't want to try again.

   "I'm going to go see him. I'll catch up with you guys later."

Going over to his car Destiny came to the passenger side and got in. Looking at Zan she felt bad.

   "Let's just drive and not stop.  The world is our ocean, right?"

Bringing the drinks in and setting them down Dalton took his place on the couch. He wondered what movie Dylan would pick. Maybe that would give him an idea so he new next time what he liked.

   "So I dont know if it helps or not but left to right top to bottom you have old western, action, comedy, scary, romance and then Disney."