July 15, 2017

I know someone....

Sam couldn't help the grin that formed on her lips. She had said she wouldn't let Aaron in again and though she still had her guard up, she could feel him seeping his way back in. There was just something about him that tugged at Sam's heart that just made her want to be friends with him.

   "Eh, you don't have to try and be even with me...just...keep your nose out of trouble. Makes my life easier."

Sigh Sam looked at her watch and knew she needed to go. The afternoon had gone by fast and it was almost time to go home. She'd actually been having fun puttng the model together with Aaron.

   "Well, I better get going. Tomorrow I will see if JT can come and take a look at your knee, and we will work on the model again soon. Any special requests for lunch tomorrow?"

Seeing Jett's tears all Destiny wanted to do was reach out and hug him. Seeing as he got up she stood up and wanted to stop him but let him go. As Garret stop to her she thought for a long moment.

   "Well, worse comes to worse we know where he lives, just let him be for now."

Grabbing her phone she wondered if Jett would really be ok. She hoped so but new someone who would know where he might go and keep an eye on him.

   "I know someone who will make sure he is ok."

Hey! So I can't really explain completely
but Jett got himself in with the wrong 
crowd and I was asked  to talk to him
but he was pretty broken
up. Do you happen to know where
he would go and maybe you could
keep an eye on him?