July 16, 2017

Heroic

   "I think they did the wrong thing for the right reason and it was necessary to get the job done. I think what the Elite did was good and if they had to bend the rules to do it, then so be it."

Thinking for another long moment Adison just thought about the Elite and all the did her contemplating Kirk's question again. It really wasn't as simple or a yes or a no. Being with the Elite now though she knew what they did was good, and no one else was doing it.

   "I'd rather have someone do the wrong thing and be a vigilante then let the Agency run ramped hurting people, recruiting people. No one else was going it, and I think it was heroic the Elite stepped up."

Destiny laughed to herself reading Zan text. It did seem pretty crazy just sitting here.

Stake out mission. I'll be leaving soon.
I just wanted to see if Jett was going
to leave or not.

Sending the text and leaning her head back for a moment Destiny really would be leaving soon. She wasn't feeling good and it was more than likely because she was tired. If she didn't go home and take a nap, she would be a crab all day and she really wanted to avoid that.

Good I was hoping everything would
go well.

Mmmm...I can smell you now. If you
need any more help with Jett later,
let me know.I don't have anything 
going on all day.

   "That would be perfect."

Katie stood and leaned down place a kiss on Jason's lips. She needed to pack, and then they need to let Sarah and Jed know they would be leaving now and things were ok. She was excited though and was happy to at least get the opportunity to see her family. She knew Jason mom would be glad to see him too.

I'm gonna need a new phone when we get back. I...kinda broke mine!