July 16, 2017

Thanks

Zan sighed and thought for a moment before replying to Destiny.

I dunno. I don't wanna invade if
he just wants to be alone. Maybe
he made it home. I'll text him.

He pulled off his shirt and wandered towards the bathroom. 

I'm gonna clean up.Wanna do
supper? I could come pick you
up if you want.


Kirk just remained still as Adison came closer, though he smiled a little as she kissed him. Leaning over to prop himself up on an arm while he sat, he returned her next kiss with just as much enthusiasm as she gave him, grinning as she pulled away. "What's gotten into you, hmm?" It wasn't like they didn't kiss while at work, but she was definitely being more affectionate than usual. Not that he minded.

As she released his braid and ran her fingers through his hair, he closed his eyes for a moment and sighed deeply. She certainly knew how to make him relax. He leaned his face into her hand and turned to kiss her palm. "If this is how you say I told you so... you can tell me that any time you like." His smile returned, and his free hand came up to brush her cheek. "I'm happy we make a good team, too. If I'm gonna go down with a sinking ship... I'm glad it's with you." Initiating the next kiss himself, he took his time with gentle, slow passion. He had no idea what he'd do without Adison in his life right now. 

Forgetting they were on the floor of the filing room, he just took his time, enjoying the moment they had within the midst of chaos. His hand moved around to the back of her neck, caressing her as he deepened his kiss. He was grateful that she'd stuck by him even on days when he'd been cranky... and this was one way he could show his thanks.