July 21, 2017

How Long

Katie laughed as Jeff moved to put his boots on. She was happy they had come and eased his mind. Maybe even get him up and about a little bit. Angel wanted him to rest, but a little nonexuberant amount of exercise should be ok. 

   "She can kill me later. I don't think she will mind though as long as we take it slow and right now...slow sounds nice to me."

Wes smiled and gave a nod to Jason. He cared very much for his step son and this time around he had been just as worried as Cindy but tried not to show it for her sake. It was a hard thing to deal with, and he knew it always would be he was just happy to be there, and be able to help.

   "It's my pleasure. Let just try and focus on nothing bad ever happening ok? I don't think I could handle that very well myself."

Taing a sip of his coffee Wes watched as Kaylee was in the hall with her teddy bear. He smiled thinking for a long moment. Turning back to Jason he searched his face for a long second before giving a small sigh.

   "So how long do you guys plan on sticking around? I know your mom is thrilled to have you here."

   "Good its a date then for tomorrow."

Destiny stood and looked at Zan giving a smirk at his comment about driving her home. She hoped he didn't mind always having to do that.

   "Well I could walk, but if I get mugged then you will feel bad and I can't have that so...you better drive me."

Looking at Jett again she gave a soft smile. She hoped tomorrow would be better for him and maybe they would even have a little bit of fun during the day. She would think of something for them to do. 

   "Keep nursing that sprite and drink lots of water, it will help...honest."

Listening to Kirk Sam also moved behind Hal and wrapped her free arm around him and lean her head on his shoulder while he checked on the dinner. She felt bad there moment had been broken but hoped they could pick it up maybe after dinner.

   "I think it is definitely worth a shot, and I think it would make him feel good if he accepts."

Giving Hal a kiss Sam moved away from him and went to one of the windows to look out. Thinking for a long second. It would definitely make Aaron feel good or so she thought since he wouldn't really be stuck in the middle. There would be giving him something to do, responsablility. 

   "He really has a thing for architecture so I think I could definitely convince him to help. When would you want him to take a look?"