November 3, 2016

Truck

Angelica smiled at Reese and gave a nod. He was always so worried about everyone here, and cared so much. She loved him even more for that and all the care he had.

   "Being honest is always the right way to do things. I think everyone will understand and be behind you. I know I am."

Leaning up Angelica gives Reese another kiss letting it linger a little longer before pulling away once again.


Opening his eyes slowly Ron squinted in the bright light. He must have fallen asleep after all. He must have been a little tired. At least his head wasn't hurting as bad. Trying to remember were he was for a second Kirk's face came into focus and he remembered. Sitting him and bringing a hand to his head he did his best to grin a little.

   "I feel like I was hit by a truck, but at least it dosnt feel like someone is repeatedly smashing my head into the ground."

Glancing at the clock on the wall and seeing what time it was Ron thought for a second before swinging his legs over the bed.

   "I should probley call in fifteen minutes or so. Do you guys want me to set up somewhere to do it or...?"

Holding her paper Maggie comes up to the door and gives a wave to Laura. She liked when she was met at the door. It was nice to see Laura when she got home right away.

   "Laura...look."

Maggie held up her picture she colored at school. This time it was a zoo picture with elephants and tigers. Coming in more and seeing Garret sitting on the floor Maggie looks to Laura and than looks back to Garret. He was out of his room. She has happy.

   "Garret look what I made."

Sitting down on the floor next to him Maggie looked at all the paper work and than looked at Garret again.

   "What are you doing?"