November 25, 2016

To Big

Hearing Reese's voice come over the intercom Nate and his request Nate paused a long moment looking at the computer screen that help some leads on the other task Reese had just gave him. He wanted to dig into this and make some kind of leeway.

   "Yeah, I'll leave in a second to get him"

Running a hand over his face Nate let out a long sign just leaning on his desk for a long moment. He was getting tired of not getting any work done. It was no ones fault and at the same time it was everyone's.

Grabbing his keys and leaving his desk Nate headed out and to his car. It didn't take long to get home before coming inside. Seeing Laura in the kitchen he gave her a kiss and smiled down at her.

   "Can't stay., I've just got to pick Garret up. Reese needs him for something. Least I get to see your beautiful face when I come home. Makes it all worth while."

Giving her another kiss Nate turned and head down the hall. Knocking on the door and pushing it open a little Nate took note to Garret being awake and at lest he wouldn't have to wait, or try to wake him.

   "Hey Garret, we found something down at the office. I'm not really sure what, but I think it had to do with some information Alec sent over to us before he was killed. Mind coming with me to the office for a little bit?"

Enter TJY Sam was a little late but she hadn't been able to get away sooner. There had been a case she was working that she needed to turn over to Mark. It took forever to explain to his argent brain all that was going on and what he needed to know. 

Seeing Kirk and Adison at one of the table Sam waves passing by. She new today she would be shadowing Hal and it looked like they were busy so she would just get to work. Knocking on the door where she had been shown Hal was she walks in and gives a smile.

   "Good Morning Hal. I guess I am going to be shadowing and learning from you today."

   "Hey there...lets see if this will work."

Bending down next to Jamison Dalton had noticed him right as he got out of his car. He didn't know who this was but it look like he was struggling pretty bad. Pulling a long metal rod from his pocket he unfolded it. On the end was a magnet.

   "When I pull it out you grab the keys."

Getting down on his knees next to Jamison Dalton put the sick down the crack and waited for the magnet to pick up the keys. Slowly pulling up the keys fell off and Dalton let out a grunt going for them again. This time getting them up enough for Jamison to grab.

   "You have no idea how many times I have done that and my hands are way to big to fit in there. I keep telling Reese to fix it but I guess since our building is going to be moving soon there is no point now."

Holding his hand out to Jamison Dalton gave a friendly smile to go along with it.

   "I'm Dalton."

Walking with Dylan it was nice to help him. She rarely saw him anymore unless it was in passing and than he was gone. In all honestly she actually missed hanging out with him a little. Hearing his comment about riding she would about to reply when Travis joined them. Smiling she gave a small nod. He was looking a lot better there days and that was good.

   "Yeah of course. I think I'm going to go riding this afternoon than after if you want we can go to the tack room and I can have you help me."

Petting Frosty's neck she wasn't sure if Dylan heard she was going to go riding and if he had hopeful he realized she meant she wanted to join him. She didn't want to pass the opportunity up. Giving a smile and cocking her head Ashlee's eyes twinkled a little.

   "You don't have to be assigned to the tack room to help me. You can just come and help. I'll n ever day no."