November 28, 2016

Deeper

Listing to Hal Sam could feel her heart breaking for someone she didn't even know, but in a way she felt like she did just from the video she saw. Some seemed he was happy laughing with others, and some he seemed upset, and not good at all. 

   "No honestly I don't fully, but that's why I want to take in as much as I can. I want to learn and understand better. I'm in it now for the long hall."

Looking back at the screen for a long moment this was all new ground for her, but she did want to lern and help all she could. Not to mention she just started working with Hal but she liked him already. He was down to earth and really nice. He also didn't mind her asking questions and she liked that. 

   "I guess everything runs a whole lot deeper than files could really tell."

Maggie couldn't help but laugh as she sent Garret's peg back to the home. She couldn't help she was good at her game but seeing Garret smile made her feel good and laugh all the more.

   "Well...you go back to home or..."

Maggie takes his peg and pushes it on top of hers. 

   "I can use you as a hat!"

Taking Laura's hand Nate smiled. He was happy to see Garret would here with them again tonight. Even if he wasn't ready to meet his family and that whole thing was a mess he was happy Garret at least had them and saw how to family was meant to work. He was being part of something he'd missed out on as a child, but at least he could see what it was like now. 

   "I personally think she is cheating again."