November 21, 2016

Waiting for you...

Seeing Hunter Ryan smiled just a little. It was odd for Hunter to come and talk to her, they did race against each other after all but he was still a nice guy.

   "Of course its lame because it's not me."

A small little twinkle formed in Ryan's eye but as fast as it came it went again. The small amount of humor she did show was snuffed out again by the lingering feeling that still haunted her. She wondered if it would ever go away. Justin had been helping, but she still couldn't remember the last time she actually laughed and felt happy. How could she be happy when Alec had died, and he died thinking she hated him.

   "I...I'm not sure I am ready to be in a car again. I don't want to get in and end up freaking out causing you to lose."

Ryan dug her toe into the dirty putting her hands in her pockets. She really did hate feeling like this. Like she was a bother to everyone.

   "I'll be at the finish line though waiting for you when you win, than maybe...next time...I can go with you?"

Letting out a grunt and sitting back Ryan sat thoughtfully as she chewed on a peace of chicken. She new she couldn't go up against the boss. Even if she wasn't actually working in the office. It was still just so unfair. Jamison had ever right for what he did, at least in her eyes. 

Seeing out of the corner of her eye that Kirk was having issues with his food Adison couldn't help teh small snicker that escaped her lips. Why Kirk always had issues with rice she'd never know and yet he still tried to eat it.

   "I can do that. I've never been to his place, but I could stop by tomorrow before work and see. If he is I could always bring him in with me. Would that work?"