November 16, 2016

I'm sorry

Maggie didn't look up when her door opened but she new it was Garret. She wasn't sure why he was there now. Seeing the paper taped back up Maggie reached out and touched it before looking to Garret finally. Listing to him she understood what he said in a way. 

   "I'm not use to having friends either so I'm sorry if I get over excited. "

Shifting a little so her legs hung off the bed Maggie thought again for a long second. She tried to think of what she wanted to say for a long second. Sometimes it was hard for her to find her own words too on what to say and sometimes it just came out wrong. 

   "Ok I will be patient with you as long as you are with me too. Sometimes my brain processes things different than other people, and...I dont always know what to say right. But I do still want to go with you. It will be nice to go with a friend somewhere."

Finally giving a small smile Maggie gave Garret's arm a small pat. She felt better having talked to him about all this and now understood a little better herself.

   "I'm sorry I tore up the paper after you worked so hard to get another one for me."

Taking a sip of her coffee as Kirk walked by Adison was feeling the resalt of staying out late herself. There was another coffee waiting on Kirk's desk for him too. Maybe she was getting to old for staying out late, but it sure was fun. At least today she'd be getting out of the office and seeing something new. They should help her wake up.

   "Oh, I think he'll be happy to just get him out of his hair. Thank you for giving him a chance."

Adison smiled. She really was happy Kirk wanted to try Jamison. The Elite was filled with misfits, people who were just slightly outside the mold. She new Jamison would fit in there and maybe...just maybe...Kirk and herself along with Ron really didn't fit the mold here either each in there own way. They were good at there jobs but maybe they had there own quirks too that set them apart. Adison could help but be excited.