November 17, 2016

Unprdictable

   "People who are suicidal are unpredictable, but at the same time have a pattern. I believe honestly he wouldn't have gotten farther than here. Obviously you guys know him more than me but given time, situation, and reason I'd keep my search to this area."

Thinking again and looked at the notes on the wall Ron couldn't help himself. Pete hadn't said it but he could tell and he and Gunner were close. There was a tone in his voice that said so much and held a strain.

   "My sister use to run away from home at least three times a month. Always with a different person. I was usually the one who had to go out and find her. She was younger than me by a bit. Unfortunately the last time she ran away we never saw her again."

Ron falls silent again. He wasn't sure why just told that all to Pete when he didn't even know him, but maybe it would help to understand who he was. He didn't want to come in here and take over, but he did want to to help.

   "It was hard on my parents and they never got that closure. My career path changed and I became a detective. People deserve to have closure no matter if its good or bad."

Looking to Pete he gave a small smirk and a slight nod. He didn't know Gunner, and really to give anything else more accurate he'd need to know more before giving more, but he could tell Pete really was worried, and he did want to help.

   "If your friend has done this before and he has no friends or family but here than I believe he wont go far at all.  Of course I really dont know him except for what little you just told me, and the notes that are here. It would be my first instinct at first glance though."

Seeing Kirk and the others walking again Ron new he should probable join them again after wondering away. He'd like to stay and help more but really this wasn't his job yet, and he didn't want to get in any trouble already.

   "Check the area I was talking about. The have a hospital there, maybe someone will know something. Best of luck to you Pete truly."

Adison smiled hearing Jamison put all of this together. Good old Jamison. If anyone could do paper work like a champ it was him. 

Sam gave a nod to Kirk and told the folding. She actually wanted to start reading this right away, and the file on Aaron as well. She didn't want to be blindsided by this, and she wanted to go into it knowing all she could.