November 14, 2016

Exciting Place

Adison can't help the slightly shocked look on her face. What on earth had happened for someone who was pretty adamant on changing to knock Ron's face. She new a long time ago that question wouldn't have to be asked but now Ron seemed like he had grown a lot and was a pretty sweet guy.

   "I...I'm not even going to ask anymore. I'm happy you are ok."

Setting up the pool table Adison made sure it was set before grabbing Q sticks, and chalk for them. She was there but would be watching most since there was only three of them. Adison didn't mind mind though as the conversation was still good.

Breaking first and having a strip go in Ron went for another strip and missed. He was a little rusty since had hadn't played n a while but that made it all the more fun. Letting Kirk go next Ron leaned on his stick just making light conversation. Talking about life, jobs, old friends and new. There was so much laughter and remembering it was just a nice time. The conversation shifted back to work several times witch no one seemed to mind really.

   "So the Elite seems like a pretty exciting place. I had to admit I am a little intrigued by that whole thing. I still don't understand all of it but...it definitely seems like its for a good cause. They wouldn't be wanting to add anyone else to there team would them? I mean I dont know if they have use for a detective, but I was looking for a reason to stay, and I kinda of miss home."

Just sinking into Laura just a little more Nate made himself comfortable pulling her  little closer. Giving the top of her head a kiss Nate thoughts for a long moment as his fingers ran though her hair slowly. He didn't think Garret had ever mentioned that name before at least not to him.

   "No I dont think I know who that is. Maybe its someone he use to know?"

It was odd that he would be looking up someones facebook but there was no harm in that right? He didn't think there was but maybe it was just something they would have to keep an eye on.

   "I dont think there is any harm in it, not now anyways. If you notice anything else we will keep an eye on it. I want us to be safe and smart, but I dont want him to feel like we are watching his every move eather. If that even makes sense"