November 16, 2016

Far out

Sam can't help but laugh a little at Aaron's comment. She didn't know much about this place but something told her what Aaron said would be far from the truth. But being in his position it made sense. To him this was probable the worse. 

Hearing Rick's comment about taking Aaron for a walk Sam held her hands up and took a small step back.

   "I'm good Doc. I'll take my freedom for one more day."

Watching the two interact once again she couldn't help the grin on her face as she shook her head. This whole thing was so odd to her and she new it would take a little bit to get use to it. 

   "I do like being outside. I have a feeling I wont be spending a lot of time outside right away though."

Returning the handshake Ron gave a nod and smile. Pete seemed friendly enough and he was thankful for that.

   "Hey, Nice to meet you. Ron Sander."

Turning back to the map and listing to Pete at the same time Ron continued to look and study. The wheels in his head were turning. If he was going north, and from the notes went missing yesterday and searching was way to far out.

   "See this marker here..."

Ron points to the map.

   "If you guys went this far out its way to far. Even if you go left or right its to far. Trying bringing your search  in a little more. Have you tried a little closer in this pocket over here.?"

Taking one of the sticky markers and placing it in an unmaked area he looked to Pete. 

   "There are a few different places in a small town over there not many people know about. Its not on any map but my mom use to take me there when I was little. She liked the gift shops."