November 25, 2016

New Face

Once Reese was done talking with Garret, Nate stood. Everything he'd just heard was uprising about what happened to Scott, and how the Agency might come back to do more. It made his hair stand on end thinking something else might happen to him. He'd already been though so much.

Giving Garret's arm a tap and than nodding to the door he new Reese didn't want to talk anymore right now and it was there que to leave. Getting into the hall way Nate looked around for a moment take in the new face he saw over by Dalton. Was that maybe another FBI agent? Quickly he turned his attachen back to Garret.

   "I can take you home now if you are ready?"

   "Thank you. I've already had about three cups before I came here. If I drink anymore I am going to be the once bouncing off the walls, and I'd hate to annoy you before we even get started."

Sitting down in the chair next to Hal Sam looked at all the monitors. She never expected this place to have so many. She was surprised though and impressed. As her eyes fall on the one that monitered Aaron she just watched and listen to Hal at the same time. What he said made sense humans were creatures of hobbit and sometimes it took a lot to break that.

   "I bet its because if they don't they will go crazy. Maybe they don't know how to just sit back and relax."

Looking to Hal again as he asked about her Sam just studied him for a long second. It was rare she ever really talked about herself. 

   "Well...I've been an FBI agenct for several years. I'm the youngest of five brothers, my parents are still together but are hardly ever around. At this point in there life they are trying to see as many places as they can."

Sam was quiet for a second. Her family life wasn't bad it was just different. 

   "My dad wanted all my brother to go into law enforcement of some kind. One ended up going into the military, and the others took there own path. I was always fascinated with unsolved cases and wanted to do something along that line. Though that's not what I actually do I really enjoy my job. I'm single, and am really excited to be here even if I dont seem like it."

Following Jamison inside Dalton wasn't sure why he was there but figured he was there to see one of the other Agents assigned to be there. He seemed nice enough, nicer than his first meeting of Agency Young anyways. Something about him reminded him a little of Scott though. Maybe it was the way he carried himself,

   "Mmm...last I new they were going to be looking though our older case files. So I would try the file room."

Dalton was about to turn to head to his own office when he relized Jamison probley didn't know where that was. Pointing to the room at the far end he needed.

   "If you go through there you'll see a desk with a woman sitting at it that is Susanne Reese secretary.  The door directly behind her is the records room."

Just standing there for a long second Dalton wondered about this new guy again. He seemed to lack confidence that was easy to see he had, he seemed slightly clumsy, but a good guy none the less. Maybe if he did end up working here he'd be put with Scott and himself. 
   
   "It was good meeting you Agent Meighleau."