November 19, 2016

Brookshire

   "I think if we had to take him anywhere...I'd be more comfortable with Brookshire. It seems like, a lot nicer place."

Heading out of the room again with her Uncle Bree listened to him. She didn't want to see him in any hospital really but if it was going to make him better or keep him safe than really they had no other option. Bree had tried, Gunner had tried on his own and neither had work. 

   "Will you come in and talk to me too? I don't know how he'll react honestly, but I don't think it will be good. He's kind of out of it at the moment, but maybe it would be better this way?"

Bree was nervous to talk to Gunner about this but she new they really had too. Maybe if they took him to Brookshire it would be a better experience all the way around. She just wanted Gunner to have the help he needed to to get better. 

Ryan gave a small smile to Axel hearing Eli was there. Turning and giving a wave she must have lost track of what time it was. She thought for sure he wouldn't be here for another hour.

   "Leave it to him to make sure I'm eating. Keep me posted on your hand."

Pushing off the truck and heading over to Eli Ryan tried to smile a little again. These days smiles were hard to come by but she was trying. Over the last week her moods were slowly, very slowly improving but everything still seemed a mess. Seeing Alec was left often now, and when she did he never spoke and she just ignored him knowing he wasn't really there. This was life now...this was her life, and she wasn't sure if she hated it or not.

   "Hey. I have no idea what I want for lunch so I hope you have something figured out."