November 15, 2016

Horrible

Hearing the younger woman start to just ramble again Ron just smiled. She was rather attractive now that he really stopped and looked at her. Leaning his back against her car and just crossing his arms over his chest he thinks for a moment before looking at her one eyebrow raised.

   "Well...I guess you can't trust me since you know how me, but if it means anything I must be a pretty horrible serial killer to have gotten this bump in the process. Also I dont think it would be very smart to walk home in your bare feet. Last thing you need is a trip to the hospital for a teatnis shot."

Thinking again for a second Ron reached into his pocket and pull out his cell phone before holding it out for Brittany to use. He could understand why she was leery about taking a ride with them. Honestly it was hard to trust anyone now a days.

   "Here you can use this to call a toe truck, than at least come back inside and keep me company till they get here. Promise my friends are fun and not to jerky."