November 20, 2016

Nuzzle

Getting to Kirk's house after changing out of her work clothing Adison was much more comfortable. Her go to was always sweat pants, and a hoodie her hair down and damp still after it being up all day and tonight she had her glasses on instead of her contacts in still. The day had been good and not it was just time to relax, her and him like so many nights before.

Coming up behind him Adison puts her arm around him and smiles. She'd never get tired of sneaking on him, she didn't mean to be so quiet, it just happened most of the time. Leaning up and placing a kiss on his lips before he could get too irritated she smiled. 

   "Mmmmm...this is why I like when you cook. It smells amazing."

Slipping away from him and grinning Adison over to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water before taking her place on the counter next to Kirk and taking a long sip. Even though they were the same, just with some extra perks it seemed like everything was brighter now. 

   "Anything I can do to help?"

Playing with a knot on the wood table Ryan was quiet again. Was she really ready to go to the races again? Finally taking a french fry and dipping it in the ketchup Ryan gives a small nod. It was something she loved, she couldn't stay away from it forever.

   "Ok, I'll go. As long as when I say its time to go...we can go. I'm not sure if im one hundred percent ready to be there yet, but its at least worth a try."

Crawling up on the bed with Gunner Bree nuzzled into him close. She was happy he wasn't mad at her and yet sad at the same time. She didn't want him to be angry with himself. She wished she could just wish it away even though she new she couldn't. That was one of the things he needed to work on. Just letting things go and not being upset with himself all the time.

   "I'm free when I am with you, I am happy when I am with you. This is better than being alone, or with someone I didn't love."

There were a lot of things Bree was strange on, a lot of things about her people wouldn't understand but one thing was for sure and that was her love for Gunner. She never wanted that to change. Shifting a little to look up at Gunner Bree gave a small smile.

   "I love you Gunner, now till forever. I might like floats without the root beer, and I might like Chili without the beans, but love without you...is nothing. No matter what we go through in life, I will always be there for you, I will always love you, and I'll never want someone else."