November 19, 2016

Ready to go Back

Ron new better than to answer his phone while he was driving but he didn't know the number that had called, and he didn't know if maybe it was a job, or something to do with Garret again. After finding out all he new he didn't want to chance it. Hearing Pete's voice in the other end Ron was suprised.

   "Hey Pete, what's going on."

Just lisening he could help the smile that spread across his face. They had found there Gunner and he was thrilled. Sad to hear that he was in bad shape but happy he was safe now. At least there was a few more people who could sleep a little easier.

   "That's great. I'm happy he is getting the help he needs. He's got a good friends looking after him. Thanks for letting me know. See you again soon."

Letting her burger and fries be Ryan just looked out at water lapping on the rocks. In there own chaotic way it was pretty. She wondered if that's how her emotions look inside. Sometimes it's how she felt.

Finally picking up her burger and taking a small bite Ryan chews it thoughtfully. She missed racing she really did, but was she ready?

   "Well I don't have a car right now and...I don't know of I'm ready to go back."

She couldn't help but wonder though a out who was beating  Hunter. Usually it was him and herself on the top and the third place wasn't even close. Maybe if she was feeling up to it she'd go and just watch.

   "I wouldn't mind maybe going to watch one night but...I don't know if it would be such a good idea of Talk was going to be there."

Ryan picked at her napkin for a long moment. She'd hurt him pretty bad and she hated it.

   "...I wouldn't want to start any trouble."

Sitting down in the room that was Gunners now Bree wasn't sure what to say. Everything she wanted to say seemed silly. She just wanted to keep being there for him and she fely like she had to say something.

   "Gunner I'm... I'm sorry you have to be here. I think it will be good though. I'll be with you ever step though. I just...I hope your not mad at me."

Bree looks down at her hands for a moment before looking up again. There was fear in her eyes he would be upset with her. She didn't want that, she didn't want him to be angry for her trying to help and hoped he wouldn't be.

   "I couldn't imagen loving any other Vampire."