November 7, 2016

Future

   "I can have Hope come here. I think it would help to talk to someone. At least consider that in your options ok? I just want me Vampire to be ok."

Shifting a little to look Gunner in the eyes Bree did her best to try and smile. She understood why Gunner was upset, but it was how he always handled it that scared her. She just wanted him to talk to someone about it because he wasn't ok.

   "I'll always worry about you. It's my job as your future wife. You don't have to go home yet...if you dont want too."

Looking up at Gunner Bree held onto a little hope he would stay. If he did she new he was going to be ok. She just wanted him to be ok.

Maggie couldn't help but laugh again as she too the sweater back. Laughter made her feel good and seeing it from the others made her feel good.

   "Ok...I'll be back...dont go anywhere."

Bouncing out of the room she headed upstairs thumping her feet along the way just hoping she would make everyone laugh some more.

Looking up at Laura and giving her a kiss Nate smiled shaking his head.

   "She didn't get the humor from me. I think from what I remember our father had quite the sense of humor. Maybe that's where it comes from."

Watching as Laura gave Garret the bacon and seeing him sit down Nate smiled. His wife was good and she sure new how to work with people. It was one thing she loved so much about her. Hearing Garret's question Nate shook his head.

   "Unfortunately not even though it made complete and total sense."

Letting out a sigh and taking a sip of his coffee he let the warm liquid slide down his throat. Leaning back in his chair he sighed again.

   "I like the idea though I think it would be the best way. Right now we are just wasting time. I'm going to keep on him about it."