November 4, 2016

Clear Mind

Following Jason Katie stopped and just watched what unfolded between Jason and Reese. There was nothing she could do or say to make this better. Interrupting them would just make it worse. Her face showed one of confusion, sadness, and pain.

Starting forward with Jason again Katie stopped hearing Reese warning. Now she felt how unfair this was. He was asking her to choose her job or Jason. It was not easy, and she couldn't help the pain that flashed on her face. Seeing Jason didn't stop and she looked back to Reese again.

   "I'm sorry, I can't in clear mind just let him walk out alone. It's my job to keep him safe...I can't just stop. If you have to write me up I'll understand but its for a good reason."

Turning Katie continued to follow Jason. She didn't like the feeling of doing something against Reese but if Jason left but she wasn't there for him and something happened she would feel worse. She just couldn't do that. 

Smiling at Laura Maggie bounced down the hall to get Garret. Knocking on the door and entering she came over to the bed and held out her hand to Garret. She'd had a good day with him and hoped he would come to dinner and help her after.

   "Garret, will you come to dinner with me and after help me with my math homework? It's hard."