March 7, 2017

Tomorrow

Ryan couldn't help but chuckle at Eli. He was a good sport, anyways she owed her after all the time he and Scarlet smooched. At least Hunter had the decency to have Eli go wait and not just sit there and gawk at them.

   "Of course that's what I want. I'm surprised I haven't snuck over to your house in the middle of the night. Though I still don't know where you live."

As Hunter pulled he in for a kiss Ryan closed her eyes feeling his lips against hers. As he pulled away she kept her eyes close to just saver the moment her voice but a whisper as her hand combed through his hair. 

    "I'm going to try and sleep as best I can. At least I have you in my thoughts to keep the monsters at bay."

Feeling his lips again Ryan's other hand found its way up Hunter's arm and to his back just holding him close for several long moments. These moments were some of the best. Finally pulling away and smiling Ryan brushed her hand along Hunter's cheek.

   "Tomorrow, we can just take the day as it comes."

Grinning Sam leaned back against her rock once more just enjoying the view again. She missed being young and just sitting in the yard and listening to all the noises around her. They had their own song and though it could get loud it was peaceful.

   "Oh goodness. Was it hard to free the little guy?"