March 16, 2017

Need too

Just looking back at Jason and now seeing his eyes were changing into a blow her own heart rate picked up. This was freaky, and more than they had ever experienced before.Why was this happening to them?

As Hal came in Katie was thankful for that as she didn't know they would have done if he hadn't. As Jason broke eye contact with her Katie looked down closing her eyes for a moment trying to regain whatever control her could. Only opening them again when Rick came in, and quickly looked away. 

Turning her back to Hal so she was always blocking Jason and the camera Katie breath slowly as much as she could trying to pull Jason's emotions.

Give me as much of your emotions as you can, I'll be ok..its the only thing I can think of to stop this. Other than that I am at a loss.

   "I think we need to talk to Garret. He might be able to tell us what is going on. I know it's not the best idea but at this point, I think we need too."

Katie knew this was going to be hard, she new not many people trusted Garret, but they had too and now was the best time as even to see if he would really help.

Adison gave a nod to Kirk and they stopped outside of Reese office. She didn't like this feeling like more than one person was hiding something and why. She knew they weren't trusted but they were part of a team now.

   "I dont like it but I think we are going to have to watch them more closely. Everything just is not adding up."

   "I guess you do have a point."

Ryan knew it was best if she headed home. Even if they were innocent it could be taken the wrong way, or unintentionally lead to something more. The last thing she wanted to do was mess up what she had Hunter had together.

Sitting up Ryan yawn and smiled. She was sure Eli was in bed already and if now at least asleep on the couch.

   "Your car...got it."