March 25, 2017

Protector

Ryan couldn't help but giggle and squirm a little as Hunter ran kisses down her neck. She liked it but at the same time it tickled a little too. Never would she tell Hunter not to do it though she liked the affection. It was nice knowing to with Hunter that nothing else was expected.

   "Mmmm...I say that is a fifty chance. But live dangerously can be fun sometimes you know."

Linking my her leg around his so he could move Ryan grinned before leaning up and starting another kissing session.

Thumbing through the notebook Sapphire could hardly believe it. If it was here than there really was a leak and they had targeted her. How here would do that though? She considered everyone a friend and it was a hard thing to swallow knowing someone would do this.

   "We need to bring this to Reese right away. After that we've got to have Hal look at the security feed to see who's been around my desk."

Sapphire couldn't help the look of horror on her face. She was deeply hurt.

   "Who would do this...And why?"

Sam was happy Hal agreed to go with her. She trusted Aaron around the Elite bit for it being the first time out she wanted to make sure they were safe. Aaron too with the sniper still being on the loose.

   "Honestly I don't mind being in here. One I've got you keeping me company and two I actully look watching the cams and helping ensure everyone's safety."

Sooner or later she was sure to be put on cases but right now she was content with helping watch over everyone. She felt productive doing it and it allowed her to still work on her cases she had open with the FBI.

   "I'm not getting on your nerves am I?"