March 18, 2017

Capetian America

The rest of dinner was nice and the chat was just as good. It was nice talking about something other than work. At times maybe a little hard but it was fun learning about each other and what they had in common. The laughter, the sarcasm...it just felt nice. 

  "Ohh...movies....I think I shall do that."

Wandering into the living room Sam went to the shelf she guessed were movies and ran her fingers over the titles. There were some she had never heard of, some she had wanted to see, and some she thought looked very cheesy, she was even surprised to see a few chick flicks but even that didn't bother her. 

   "How about we go with...mmm....this one."

Sam held up Captian America. She had seen it before but it had been a long time and it would give a little bit of action to the night. If Hal had the movie than he must like it to so hopefully he wouldn't mind.

   "Mmm...it would be nice to forget we were adults for one day. I know...those days are over though."

Leaning up and kiss Mick Rosetta smiled. Though she wished, she knew it couldn't be so and she loved her life. She was content and happy even if she wished some days would be easier than others. 

   "I'll have dinner waiting for you tonight. Try not to work too hard."

Putting her book down as Clint came in and rested on her Wendy put her arm around him and was quiet for a long moment just listing. She loved him, she loved him more than anything but things couldn't keep going the way they were. It was not healthy, not for him, not for her, and not for there kids. 

   "I love you, Clint, I would never want to give up on you."

She was quiet for a long second just thinking too about her words and how she choose to say them. This was all a delicate situation and she didn't want anything taken the wrong way.

   "You need to seek help, though. I...know you don't like hearing it, I know you don't think talking will help. If you won't get help here, then you need to go else where. There is something seriously wrong and I don't know how to help anymore."

Wendy turned to look at Clint searching his face. She hoped he knew she did love him, that she did care and that's why she said this stuff.

    "I will always support you, but you need to help, support, and not give up on yourself too. I'm...growing weary, I am feeling drained, and I know the kids can feel it through me with just how there own moods have been. Will you please...try and get help...if not for anyone else...for us?"