March 31, 2017

Headache

Feeling the buzz of her phone Ryan took it out of her pocket again and looked at it giving a smile. She would always be thankful of her brother protectiveness.

I'm at Hunters. He had a rough night and is not doing to well.
I just want to stay with him to make sure he is going
to be ok.

Watching Hunter eat Ryan was happy he at least eat and drank a little. It was better than nothing at this point. In the morning she would cook something else light for him and give him some more water too.

   "I'm here because I want to keep and eye on you to make sure you are ok, and your bike is still at The Griller. You road back here with me. We will get it tomorrow, or I'll have Eli bring it by."

Taking their plates Ryan threw the rest of Hunter's toast away and put the dishes in the sink running some water on them. Coming back to the table and over to Hunter she tugged on his arm to help him up.

   "Come on, let's get you laying down in bed and under the covers. I'd say you will feel better in the morning but I am pretty sure you are going to have a wicked headache."