March 25, 2017

Secrets

Leaning back in her chair for a second Sam thought. Its not she didn't trust Kirk and Adison It was just...she didn't want them getting in the way either.

   "Kirk and Adison are my dear friends and I do trust them with my life, but I can't trust they won't step in thinking I need them. I just don't want someone who will jump at the slightest wrong step. I want to be able to assess what Aaron does, how he acts and so on."

Sam did have enough trust in Hal that he would be there to help if she needed it but would also trust her judgment. Not to mention he was the person she made friends with the quickest and that meant something to her. 

   "As for everyone else...they all have secrets. I feel like you have been honest with me from the start, we are a team, and I don't feel that rift. Silly maybe...I just feel more comfortable having you come."

   "Supper, later sounds good."

Just returning Hunter's passion Ryan let him direct her where he wanted she just followed. Letting her hands wrap around Hunter and hold him close. They were alone, time could go as slow as it wanted Ryan didn't care. All that mattered was this moment.

Getting back to her desk and being pulled down by Garret Sapphire's eyes went wide not understanding what was going on. Why would he be upset about a notebook? Reaching out to touch it she stopped at the mention of it being under her desk. None of her note books were every there before.

   "I've never seen that note before in my life let alone know what is in it."

Sapphire searched Garrets face wondering if he would believe her or not. Most of the time she was at her desk He was there with her. How on earth would she have had the time.

   "Not to mention if it was mine I would pick a better spot then under my desk. So what is it?"