March 25, 2017

Pull Up

Sam gave a nod to Sapphire as she turned to leave. She couldn't believe someone would really do that to her. She hadn't really talked to her much but she seemed like a really nice person who did deserve that. 

Turning to get to work Sam stopped as Hal all but dismissed her. Why did he keep telling her she had better things to do. It really was starting to bother her, and she didn't understand why.

   "Stop saying I have better things to be doing. This is my job too and I want to help. Four eyes is better than too anyways. I might see something you miss or the other way around. "

Sam rolled her chair closer to Hal so she could see as well. She was rather excited to catch the guy who had been doing this.

   "Well pull it up, we don't have all day."

   "No I don't that's it, I think Reese is just trying to cover everything. From what I hear everyone has been getting question and hounded."

Nate felt bad that Garret felt like he was being targeted but really there was not much he could do about it. Not to mention Garret was the ex Agency guy here so for a while the blame might fall on him, but if he stuck it out Nate new it would get better. It already had started too. 

   "Alright, I think Laura is at home cooking dinner. I'll be home soon. Try not to take this to heart to much, ok?"

It didn't take long for Ryan to be asleep on top of Hunter. He was just so comfortable she couldn't keep her eyes open.

She didn't know how much later it was but she jumped when Hunter jumped and sat up quickly having been startled by her bother. Looking down at Hunter she rolled her eyes before looking over the couch and into the kitchen.

   "We haven't eaten dinner yet, and have no idea what we are doing. You have any ideas?"