March 19, 2017

Don't Ask Me

Katie couldn't help but laugh again as Rick replied and gave him a pat to the arm. She really had missed having Rick around and she was happy he was with them. It would be a nice drive with him at the wheel.

Um...yes...yes she more than likely will be. But who knows maybe she will forgive you quickly since you are actually there.


Giving Jason's hand a gentle squeeze Katie looked out the window watching everything go by. She really couldn't help her excitement about going back to the ranch. It had been far too long and she missed everyone so much.


Ron frowned just a little bit listing to Kirk. He really didn't know much here yet as he was still new, but what Kirk said went, and he had no reason not to do what he said. Giving a nod he would get to work on it right away.

   "Yeah no problem, I can see what I can find out."

It wasn't to much later Ron found Kirk as his own desk. Giving a little knock on the door he handed him a paper giving a nod to it. He hated rating out people he just started working with but this was his job, and what he did.

   "Don't ask me how I got my information because I am pretty sure you wouldn't be happy, but lets just say I have friend in high places."

Ron shifted a little it before continuing.

   "It seems the threat at the ranch has been over for a little bit now and its back to business as usual and as for Rick...there is no real reason for him to be going unless he wanted a vacation. but from what I hear, he just got back from some time off. I'm not sure the reason for Jason and Katie going but if I was to put all the clues together and the information that was missing I would say it had something to do with there health."

Hope had been comfortable on the couch with Scott and had no intention of moving him. She hadn't been all that tired so she was just reading letting him sleep. He looked so peaceful and comfortable, she didn't want to break that when it was so rare.

Feeling Scott stir Hope smiled and set her book down before bringing her hand to the side of Scott's face and just gently ran her fingers over his cheek.

   "You don't have to go if you don't want too. I don't mind you staying at all."

Happily washing the few dishes there were Sam didn't mind. Adison often picked on her for washing the dishes by hand but in Sam's mind it just got them cleaner. Not to mention she kind of like to play with the soap suds too.

   "Oh did I now?"

Taking the plate and looking at it Sam put it in the soap and washed it again before handing it to Hal. As he was drying it again Sam saw the prime opportunity. Without warning or thinking twice Sam scooped up some of the bubbles in her hand and tossed them in Hal direction with a chuckle on top of it.  

   "Sorry, I thought I missed another spot."