March 23, 2017

What to Order

Ryan couldn't help the grin and laugh she held in when the water came. Hunter really did make her feel good. She wasn't down on herself or anything but just getting that extra confirmation always felt nice. 

Ignoring Hunter's bump for a moment she just looked at the menu for a long moment before finally smacking his leg with her hand. She loved his affection too even if she acted like she didn't.

   "You are distracting me Sir, and I am trying to read the menu."

Looking at the menu again and finally finding something she wanted she threw a grin at Hunter and leaned into giving him a softer kiss on the lips before retreating again.

   "I'm pretty sure I know what to order."

Showing a look of concern as Rick told her Jason was sick again Angel gave a nod understanding he needed to go. She felt horribly bad for everyone but was happy they were here where it was safe.

   "If you need any help just give a yell. I'll do all I can."

Hearing someone knock on the door and then Cindy's voice Katie sat up. Her head was throbbing again but hearing Jason was sick really explained everything about that.

   "Yeah I'm awake."

Throwing on her hoodie she didn't even bother sick socks or shoes as she made her way across the floor to Jason's room. Looking at Cindy she gave a little nod and walked over to the bed taking Jason's hand. The feeling of being helpless overcame her all over again. She wished her own abilities were stronger so she could help Jason more. 

   "Hey J...I'm here. Try and push some of your emotions to me, and I'll try to pull as well. You mom called Rick he'll be here soon. Stay strong for me ok?"

Katie did her best to stay calm. She needed to in this situation. If she got to upset herself it wouldn't help. Though she could feel her own emotions rising she did her best to keep control. 

  "Cindy, till Rick gets here can you get me a cool washcloth for Jason's head?"

Sam was impressed with Aaron's determination and please he was willing to push himself a little more. She didn't want him to over do it but he needed to at least try and this was good progression. Taking it slow down the steps and continuing on Sam just matched Aaron's pace till they got to the rec room. 

Seeing Aaron was ready to stop Sam stopped too. Going to the small fridge that was in the room she pulled out two bottles of water. Handing one to Aaron she slid down next to him too. Taking a sip and leaning her head against the wall she finally turned to him when he asked his question.

   "Well...my favorite food is Chili, and I like to read, talk walks, work,playing cards and board games. I'm an animal lover but down own any pets right now."

Sam always hated talking about herself but she didn't mind sharing with Aaron really. Why should he be the only one talking about himself all the time? 

   "You already know I have a million brothers. I also think I can draw pretty good but I haven't done it in a long while."

Studying him for a long moment Sam smiled. She rather liked there conversations together. He was an intelegent person, so the conversations were always nice.