March 24, 2017

Look, Don't Touch

Smiling at Axel again Ryan patted his arm. What she really wanted to do was hug him, but she always wanted to respect his personal space too. She just hoped he really did know how much she appreciated what he did.

Turning back to the other she rolled her eyes coming over to them and whacking them both upside the head. 

   "You are chopped liver because you didn't help at all."

Laughing and walking past them Ryan ran her hand over the car again before getting to Hunter's side and pulling him out to wrap her arm around him. Looking at both the other guys she grinned.

   "You can look, but you can't touch. If you ruin the paint job I will not be a happy camper."

   "You are welcome, Aaron. We will do it again soon, promise."

Stepping out of the room and shutting the door behind her it wasn't long till Ryan came back with an ice pack, some pain killers, and water. Leaving again it wasn't the security room that Sam headed for but Reese office. Knocking she waited till he answered and then stepped inside.

   "I hope I'm not bothering you. I just to request it be ok if I took Aaron out. Only for a few hours. I'm making some good progress with him and I think actually getting him out of here will do some good too. I just wanted to ask your permission first."