March 25, 2017

Trust

Sam gave a nod to Reese. She wasn't really sure if he was going to say yes or not, but she was happy he did. She understood his warning as well, and would do her best to stay on toe. Now just to pick a day to do it, and someone to come with her. Not necessarily to be with them, but to be another set of eyes just in case anything was to happen.

   "Thank you, I really appreciate this."

Leaving the office Sam made her way to the security room next. Entering and sitting down in her chair she thought for a long moment before turning to Hal. He was really the only other person besides Kirk and Adison she could trust here.   

   "I talked to Reese and he gave me promission to take Aaron out of here for a little while. I was thinking this weekend, to play darts, and I know a place that can be pretty quiet."

Sam was quiet for just a second. She new this was a lot to ask of Hal.

   "I know you don't like crowded places, but I was wondering if you would be my second set of eyes. You dont have to be with us, but just in the background to keep an eye on things with me. At the moment you are one of the few people I can trust here."

Thinking about Miles question Ryan really didn't have much of an answer. She might take her car to the races and show her off, but she new she wasn't ready to actually race again yet. 

   "Sorry to burst your bubble Miles, but not any time soon."

Ryan tried to give a little smile before nuzzling into Hunter just a little more as he held her tighter. A movie sounded nice and who knows about dinner but I am sure they would figure something out.

   "A movie sounds good. I think Eli will be gone for a little bit with Scarlet so we should have a little time to ourselves."

Giving a wave to the guys Ryan headed back to the driver side and got in. Taking in a deep breath and than letting out slowly she put the key in the car and turned it on. It purred like a kitten and she loved it.