March 4, 2017

Subject Matter

Leaning into Travis Ashlee looked up at him and smiled. She liked Travis a lot, he was important to her and he loved spending time with him. Linking her fingers with him and giving his hand a squeeze.

   "You mean the world to me Travis and I like you alot. You don't have anything to worry about."

As Domino came over and jumped on Scott Hope couldn't help but laugh a little. The little dog was always so playful, and just happy to be around her master. As she ran in circles again Hope laughed more and shook her head.

   "I wish I still had energy like that."

Hearing Scott's question about taking his pictures Hope gave a nod. She really, honestly did miss seeing Scott work his magic and take pictures. 

   "Of course you can. I'm not too sure if I make good subject matter, but I'll let ya."

Saying goodbye to Eli and following Hunter once again Ryan stayed close to him and they came to the group of races. Just watching Zan and Hunter interact Ryan just observed. She'd seen him before at races before but new very little about him. He was a respectable competition though and seemed like an ok guy.

As the attachen turned to her Ryan shook Zan's hand. Giving a friendly smile she also shook her head. She didn't know when she would race again if ever. But it definitely wasn't tonight. 

   "Not tonight. I'll be riding with Hunter though. I bet its been nice having a little bit more of a edge on winning."