March 4, 2017

Pooper

   "Oh alright, you party pooper."

Leaning into Hunter just a little bit more as he put his arm around her. She was just teasing him and honesty tonight she didn't want any trouble. Getting back to the car and getting in Ryan took in a deep sigh. She was doing ok, but her anxiety had been running high. It had gone better than she thought though and it was nice to see some people were happy to see her too. Returning the kiss to Hunter, and pushing some stray hair behind his ear Ryan smiled and gave a nod.

   "I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be."

   "Well...I'll keep hanging them on my wall for now then."

Watching as Domino laid down Hope laughed and shook her head. Bringing her hand back to Scott's hair and running her fingers through it Hope let out a small sigh. She didn't have to go right back...right? This was considered work.

   "I say we take and extra long lunch and continue to relax. Sound like a plan?"