March 13, 2017

Please

Angel let out a long sigh and shook her head. Things had to get better for Clint. Was life really that bad for him? Maybe she would talk to Wendy and Wendy could talk to him. She just wanted their little family to be ok and to be happy. 

The restaurant was quiet and Ryan didn't mind. She enjoyed it being her and Hunter without a lot of noise. Finally getting their food and taking a bite of her crab cakes she ordered and closed her eyes savoring the taste. It melted in her mouth and was oh so very good.

   "This was definitely a good idea. These are the best I have had in a long time."

Taking another bite and enjoying it Ryan smiled at Hunter. She really did enjoy just being here with him. It felt nice to just not do anything at all, and take things as it comes.

   "I think a walk to the lake sounds nice. I'm not in a hurry, and I have nothing planned. I just want it to be you and me."

Hearing the bell on the door to the restaurant ring Thirteen didn't even look up as she walked over to the table. She felt tired today and had been worrying about Ryder all morning again. He was going to call her on his lunch and he never did. Hopefully, he had just gotten busy and couldn't.

   "Good Afternoon can I start you off..."

Finally looked up Thirteen's blood ran cold seeing Garret again and her face paled. Why was he here again, was he coming to take her away again. Thirteen looked around the dinner quickly. Aerith had gone to the back to get more napkins to fill, and Carson was busy in the kitchen.

   "...Please...I don't...please don't take me back."