November 1, 2016

Might Need

Nate felt slightly bad for Garret and his view on Reese. He new things right how were so fuzzy, and it must be hard for Garret, but Reese really did care.  Nate new he did even if he didn't say it straighter foward.

   "Reese does care about you, you know. He just recently asked me how you were doing. I know a lot of thing are crazy at the moment, and very different for you but he does care."

Not giving Garret much time to answer Nate stood. He wasn't going to force Garret to do something he didn't want too. There was so much he was working though at the moment. Nate didn't want to push and make him go farther down the hole.

   "Ok, I'll let Reese know what you told me, and see if he will go for it. If he agrees I might need your help again and how to set it up, and what to expect. As for the Brookshire paperwork I'll bring it home with me tonight, so if you want to use my office and go through it here that will be ok too."

Following Kirk Adison stayed close. She never told anyone but being down here creeped her out. She didn't know why maybe it was the dim light, or the musty smell but it was just one of those things. She was happy Kirk was at least there with her.

   "Jamison is good like that. I wish he'd get more credit than he does."

Stopping and seeing what was in the box he was looking for Adison gave a small nod. She kind of remembered hearing about this project. Though it had been a long time ago and details were really never shared, she at least new of it. 

   "You never sease to amaze me with how much you go above and beyond for people."

Walking out with Kirk Adison couldn't help the smile she kept on her face. She felt really good right now, though things were going to change, and were going to be complicated she was ready to just face it head on.

   "Tonight sounds good. Want me to bring something over for dinner or do you want to cook?"