November 2, 2016

Fear not Anger

   "I don't even know who the Agency is."

Ron looked at Garret. What had he gotten himself  into. A very normal job because very un-normal. There was so much hostility he could cut it with a knife if asked.

   "If someone can go to my car and get the number I need I can call from here. No problems, no tricks. I dont want anyone hurt, or killed honestly."

Not knowing what else to do or say Ron stood and followed Kirk. Seeing another chair next to Kirk Ron sat down letting out a long sigh. This is not how he expected today to go at all. He still didn't understand everything, but he clearly could see Garret was alive and here willingly and he was convinced now that Garret really didn't have a wife and child. So if telling his contact it was a dead end safe a few lives than that was what mattered to him.

   "Anyone who can't trust you, it crazy. Your one of the most loyalist people I know. Even if you do take your job to serous at times. I can't say I blame Garret for not trusting me though. The look I saw in his eyes wasn't anger of being found, it was fear."

Looking at his friend and than looking around and around the room Ron let out another sigh. Even though he was confused he couldn't help but be interested in this place too. It was a mystery, and everyone new that was a detective's best friend.

Clearing his head for a moment he wanted to talk about something else. Something he wouldn't have to think so hard on. Something...that wouldn't make his head hurt more. Giving a laugh her opened his eyes and looked at Kirk again.

   "So how did things work out with Adison this morning? I have to admit I was kind of glad she called me back and told me she couldn't go on the date with me tonight. I like her a lot, I always had but last night I saw something special with you too that I didn't want to take away. I was hoping this little push would be enough."

Looking at Garret Nate ran a hand over his face. This was on big mess that could go one of two ways. Ron could be Agency, or He could be innocent in this whole thing. It was hard to try and see through either. 

   "Ron seems to honestly not know anything about the Agency. Let's get him to call his contact from here in the office so we can listen too."

Holding up the paper that Ron had put on the table He hands it to Garret. It seemed pretty legit and not a fake. He was no expert on it but it was at least a little start.

   "I know you are scared for Victoria but we can only take one step at a time.  If it turns out he is Agency I will make it my mission to get Victoria out safe...you have my word on that. I don't know how, but we will. First we just need to start with the call. Ok?"