November 1, 2016

Burn

   "You cooking sounds good. I can help too...just...dont let me burn anything."

Returning Kirk's quick kiss and smiling Adison thought she might just like this too. There was something about the slight danger that make her hear pound even faster. This was a new adventure for them both.

   "Have a good day and I'll see you tonight."

Giving a nod to Reese Nate was happy to see him meet him at the door. It was save him time looking for him. All the way here he was thinking about how to tell Reese what Garret had said and to make it come across well. He didn't know what he would say but he though he would at least consider it. 

   "I actually have a little more information from Garret I wanted to talk to you about with Jason..."

Just picking a spot and starting Nate told Reese everything Garret had told him. It was hard to read Reese's face and what he thought of everything. He was under so much stress that he just wondered what was what he was saying, and what had to do with other things.

   "...Yeah so thats the information Garret offered. Honestly at this point, I feel that what Garret said is the best option. Risky, but it makes sense. And with Kirk still hanging around I know that makes it harder."