November 2, 2016

Adam Hilter

Hearing everything Kirk told him some stuff cleared up, and some stuff was still fuzzy as he tried to wrap his head around everything. So this was what Kirk was talking with his classified mission. He wondered about that and at least he got to know a little. In a way it sounded kind of interesting and exciting all at the same time. Having a detective around could be handy. Rolling his eyes at himself he new this was not the time to even think of that at his head throbbed.

   "I guess I really did get myself into hot water without even knowing it."

As Kirk sits up next to him and mentions Adison He can't help the small smile that spread across his lips. He would assume things went good when Adison went to talk with Krik this morning. Honestly he was happy about that.

   "I can let her think you did...if you want. It might win you some more brownie points."

Letting out a long sigh Ron tried his best to get his thoughts together about what happened, in what order, and everything else. He really didn't want to be behind bard himself if he didn't have to be. 

    "It was about a month ago when a phone call came in from and international number...."

Ron went into detail about what was going on, all the information he was given, and all he new. Is this had to do with some big deal crime organization he really wanted to help. He didn't want to be blamed for anyone getting hurt, or wrose as Kirk had said. If he could help anyway he would do what he could and give what information he could to Nate.

   "So my contact knows I had a lead here, but they don't know if I actually found Garret or not. I was meant to phone in tonight. I have the number I call in my car back at Garret's house. But thats all I know. The guy saying he was Garret's father in law's name was Adam Hilter. Other than that...I dont know anything else. I never saw him, old heard his voice on the phone. I'm not sure how much more I can help you."

Watching from a distance Misty just listened and observed. Kirk seemed different around Ron since he came in. He was softer in a way, and it seemed like he really cared about his friend. It was quite different from when he had been in there hounding her. Maybe he really was different with the people he became close too. Maybe just maybe Kirk wasn't that terrible after all.