March 9, 2017

Tossed and Turned

Hey, Yeah I'm just laying here at the moment.
I'll see ya in the morning. Try and rest.

Getting up and getting ready for the day it didn't take as Katie headed to work. She was tired this morning, but maybe she would make some coffee after she got there and saw Jason. 

Going right into the infirmary when she got to work Katie gave a smile and wondered over sitting down next to Jason and leaning into him a little. She was worried about him. He always seemed sick and she didn't like it at all. 

   "I didn't sleep to well once I fell back asleep. I think I pretty much tossed and turned all night."

Returning the kiss to Jason she tried to hold her smile even if she was worried. She just wanted him better. She had just gotten Jason back, she couldn't lose him already.

   "How about you? Feeling any better?"

Getting a text Ryan fished for her phone and smiled seeing it was Hunter. Reading his message she grinned a little bigger before hitting the reply button.

I'd love to do something with you....always.

Ryan set the text and stood walking back into the kitchen to put her plate from breakfast in the sink. In all honestly she had only woke up a little bit ago. 

I do have two places I need to stop though before
we have fun all day. If you wouldn't mind taking 
me. It should take long.