January 3, 2017

Piggy Back

As Hunter came back over to look at her hands the wheels in Ryan's head started working to get in one last dunk before they got out. But before she could even react Hunter was faster and she was dunked under the water. Coming up again she spit more water and coughed, talking between it.

   "Why you little..."

Truth be told Ryan didn't want to get out of the pool. She was having fun and if they got out she would have to face the real world again. For the moment she had been lost, nothing mattered, nothing going on with her mattered and she felt good again.

Moving fast again Ryan ran through the water and jumped on Hunter's back and pushing him under before locking her fingers and holding on for dear life again. As he came up she squealed. It was like it had started out all over again. 

   "Now I get a piggy back ride to our rooms!"

   "I had a really great time too. Thank you for coming with me tonight."

Sam gave a smile sitting there talking with Hal a little more. She didn't want the night to end but she new it had too. It was getting late, and they both where going to be tired in the morning if they didn't at least get a little sleep.

   "Well, I hate to be the party pooper but I am getting pretty tired. We will definitely have to get together again..that is if I didn't completely bore you."

   "Ok, sounds good, Just...let me know."

Misty tapped her pen on her files. She'd hope this conversation wouldn't get awkward but...it had some how and she didn't know why.  Maybe Carson was done, and didn't want her back now. She wasn't sure but having him say he didn't want to come with Mac hurt. 

   "Well...I guess I will talk to you later. Thanks for asking about Mac, I've missed her."