January 12, 2017

Forever

Ashlee couldn't help but laugh at Travis comment about his dad. She understood the feeling. Her mom and Eric had been pretty rough on her and it sucked. She was still pretty upset about the whole thing and missed riding horribly. 

   "So you have been doing about as good as I have been."

Ashlee let out a small sigh. She hoped her parents would let up more soon and she could go about being normal again and not walking on egg shells. Travis was right, though, she would think twice before doing something she knew she shouldn't.

Feeling Travis' nudge Ashlee gave a smile and leaned into him a little. Hearing his words she looked up at him and shake her head slightly. He didn't act alone, nor did he force her. She wouldn't let him take all the blame.

   "You can blame yourself, but I am just as much to blame. I could have said no, but I didn't."

Continuing to walk and getting almost to the dining hall she stopped and looked at Travis giving another large smile. She really had missed his company.

   "Of course I want to spend time with you still. I've really missed talking with you, and hanging out."

As Jeff joined them Ryan gave a smile and a nod to Jeff as he joined them. Just watching them both banter she finished her lunch while listing. Hunter really did know almost everyone here. It was surprising how many people lived here, and how many people were intertwined one way or another, or related. It really was fascinating. 

   "I'm not too sure about riding. Makes me nervous thinking about it, but I am bound to try it at least once."

Hearing that Jeff was Katie's dad Ryan gave an understanding nod and understood now why the air had started to feel a little thick. She could only imagen how hard it was for Hunter to talk about her still. He handled himself well, though.

Getting her mind back on track about the horse they wanted her to ride Ryan's eyes went slightly wide. They wanted her to ride, alone. She wasn't sure about that and she could feel her hands sweat already just thinking about it.

   "I...I'll meet her. I'm not sure about riding her alone, though."

No matter what Gunner always made her feel good. He just did, no matter how he was feeling he wanted her to feel good, and strived to do so. She loved that about him and just hoped that she made him feel good a little at least too.

Following Gunner, to his room, Bree threw her cup away before going in. Looking around the room it looked nice than the one he had at the other place and that please her. He even had a nice big window. Seeing the pictures on his wall Bree smiled. 

   "Hey, I'd love to have a wireless headset. The cords are always getting in my way."

Sitting down next to Gunner Bree put her arm around him. Reaching out and turning his head to look at her she gave a little smile. Kissing his lips and letting it linger for a second she pulled away.

   "Definitely not a vampires style, but only a few get to know what is. I get to be one of those lucky people. My vampire forever."