January 20, 2017

Told You

It all happened so fast and before she knew it Ryan was laying on the ground looking down at Hunter just blinking for a long moment. A smile finally spread across her face as she moved her hand to flick a blade of grass off his face.

   "See I told you, you were a knight in shining armor, and because of that yes I am ok."

Letting her smile grow Sam followed Hal outside and gave a nod. She really didn't mind throw the game. She really was getting tired herself a little too. 

   "It's not a problem at all. I can kick their butt another time to make up for it."

Continuing walking and getting to her car Sam stopped and turned looking at Hal. He really did look good tonight, she wasn't just saying that. She didn't want the night to end she just wanted it to be lighter.

   "I think ice cream is perfect. You get to pick the place this time, and I'll follow your lead."