January 23, 2017

Now and Again

Looking away from the window at Hal Sam couldn't help but wonder if she had made him a little uncomfortable with her comment. She hadn't meant to it just, would be nice too spend more time with him, and...she thought it could be fun too.

Following along again Sam didn't say anything about it. If she said anything else she would just make things worse. Getting back to the car Sam let out a sigh. She was sad that the night was coming to an end and there walk was over. 

   "You were good company even at the club."

Giving a smile and shifting a little Sam found herself searching the dark pools of Hal's eyes. She wanted to know more about him, learn who he was. She'd had already learned a good deal, and none of it scared her away. From what she could tell he was a wonderful guy who just had a hard story to tell.

   "I really enjoyed it too. Thank you! I hope I didn't overstep in suggesting taking more walks. I just thought it would be nice enjoy each others company outside work every now and again. "

   "I'll fall asleep standing up, only if you promise to catch me again."

Ryan grinned as she started walking with Hunter. Truth be told she was pretty tired but that being said there was no way she was going to miss out on the walk she had been looking forward too. Bumping Hunter back Ryan put her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.

   "I think I can survive a walk. Not to mention I'll have good company who will help keep me awake."