January 24, 2017

O.O

Just staying close to Hunter Ryan really did feel safe. His voice, his touch everything about was comforting and really did tell her things were on and she wasn't alone.

   "You are pretty amazing Hunter. Just something about you makes me believe what you say is true. You do a good job chasing those fears away. Don't ever change."

Moving her head slightly Ryan leaned down and places a soft kiss on Hunter's arm. He deserved more thanks than she could ever give him.

   "I'm sure you are going to have to tell me a billion more times I'm not alone though. My head can be pretty thick."

Sam smiled at Hal again and stood grabbing some paper plates and than thinking for a second where the napkins were. Opening on drawer and than closing it only to open another and pulled them out.

   "Yeah know, I am pretty amazing...But so are you."

Sitting down Sam was ready to enjoy her meal with Hal. She also had to fill him in on Aaron too and what all went on that Ty had told her. Though she took it slow not wanting to over whelm Hal to much today.