January 25, 2017

Get Enough

Just listing to Aaron Sam didn't say anything. Taking in everything he said she felt even worse for him. Once he was finished Sam just looked ahead staring at the wall across for them.

   "Do you really think death is the answer? We...I do care about you and what happens. That's why I'm always on your butt about things. I don't want you to die, I want your leg to get better, and I want you to have a life."

Silent again for a second Sam finally looked to Aaron and searched his face. She didn't know if he believed her and even if he didn't at least she was still speaking the words she felt so maybe, later on, he could remember them.

   "As hard as it might be we dont want you to go to jail Aaron. I...dont want you to either. You've got a lot of potential, you honestly do if you set your mind to it."

  "Maybe it is time to have the people who love and care about you help."

Feeling Scott's finger tighten a little around hers Hope smiled even though Scott's eyes were closed. Maybe they were getting there and Scott was coming around to letting them help. Maybe whatever Justin was doing was really working.

   "Sleep is ok, your body needs to heal still. I'll be right here if you wake again."

Watching Hunter feed one of the cats Ryan laughed as she continued to pet the one that was now curled up in her lap. The kittens purr vibrated on her leg it tickled but she didn't mind.

   "Honestly I like all animals. I've never had a cat before and Zidan is my first dog. I'm not to sure he'd like a cat coming in and taking over his space."

Ryan laughed as she took a bite of her sandwich. She'd never really thought about getting a cat before but maybe some day she could. They did make good cuddles more than a dog that likes to hog the bed. She wouldn't trade Zidan for anything, though.

   "I bet someone has been giving them love. They are to cute not too. That's how it is with cute things, you just can't get enough sometimes."