January 20, 2017

Headache

   "I can totally get it. I would think someone would be a little more understanding about something like that, that you can't control. I'm sorry she wasn't. You don't have to worry about me, though..I get it."

Smiling Sam's eyes followed Hal and she was surprised he wanted to go back in and try some more. She did want him to enjoy himself and not pay for it tomorrow with not being able to do anything.

Falling in line with him she headed back towards the door and she stopped before going in and looked at Hal for a long moment before giving a small nod. 

   "If it gets to be too much just let me know. I'll make an excuse I have a headache or something and we can head out..then maybe divert for ice cream or something a little quieter."

Walking with Rosalyn Chad couldn't be happier keeping her close to him. Today had been a good day, and he hoped it would only get better as it goes. Maybe asking her to marry him hadn't been how he had expected but this was perfect and he couldn't have wanted it any other way.

   "Well...my brother is going to be surprised, but April knows already. She helped me pick out the ring. Well...I picked and she told me if it went well together or not."

Following Hunter, Ryan did what he said and just waited. It felt odd to be left alone on Buttons but she did feel comfortable. At least the horse seemed calmer than some of the others one she saw and that gave her comfort. Petting the horse's neck while she waited Ryan talked to her a little too.

   "Ready, willing, and I think I am able."

As Hunter swung up behind her Ryan laughed a little.  Thinking for a second before she replied she glanced over her shoulder.

   "I think I'll drive. I can't let you have all the fun now can I?!"

Starting forward Ryan went the route they had the day before and then took some of her own turns. Stopping here and there to just looked at things it was a nice relaxing ride.

   "I bet in the summer its even prettier. All the flowers and the trees in bloom. Breath taking."