January 30, 2017

Wasn't

As Travis put his arms around Ashlee she couldn't help but smile and lean into him a little bit. Letting him direct her hands Ashlee did her best to follow along. Finally, with Travis help, Ashlee let out another squeal completing the mission. 

Turning to Travis with a large smile on her face Ashlee leaned in and gave him a big kiss. Pulling away her cheeks went red as she hadn't even thought about what she had just done, she just...did it. Bringing her hand to his neck and up to his hair, she smiled.

   "Thank you for having the patients to showing me how to play."

Hearing Clint's comment Ryan shook her head. The only bike she had ever really been on was Eli's and he didn't ride it in the rain.

   "Sounds like fun actually. Not the whipping out part, but the riding part. I don't think I'll pick up that hobby, though. My brother freaks out enough when I would race my car. I could only imagen how he would be if I decided I wanted a dirt bike."

Taking a sip of her hot chocolate Ryan thought about Clint's offer for a long moment. Maybe working a little in his shop while it rained sounded nice. There really wasn't much more going on. Looking to Hunter she wondered if he had anything planned, she looked back at Clint and smiled.

   "I don't think I have anything going on. I can help if you want."

   "No it wasn't worth it, and that's the honest truth."

Pushing her plate aside and leaning on the table Hope new Scott was having a hard time understanding and maybe that was because his own anger and pain blinded him. Hope wasn't sure but she wished he would understand a little better.

   "Reese is upset because you went against what he said, you could have been killed and in the process you but the Elite at risk, and Garret's life in danger."

Hope wondered if Justin should be here telling Scott this stuff. She was no good at being the bad cop. But at the same time it was still Scott needed to hear. He needed to understand and she didn't know if she could penetrate his hard shell but it was worth a try.

   "I agree with Justin about not letting you back yet. You are not well, mentally, physically. Being around the kind of stuff we see day in and day out is not helping you. You need to work on you and get better so you can continue to help us. We all miss you horribly but we want you to be better, and if not better, at least stable. You need your time to do that without everything else getting in the way."

 Sam gave a smile to Aaron and she couldn't help the small proud feeling that welled inside her. Maybe not for herself but for Aaron. It was slow going but she could see a change in him from the first time they had met. Having him trust her, made her feel good too.

   "I'll tell you as much as I can once we find something out."