January 24, 2017

Ask

As Hunter laid down more Ryan scooted next to him and draped her arm over his chest resting her head on his shoulder. This is where she felt most comfortable. She hoped things would look better in the morning and the days to follow would be better. At least she did have Hunter to lean on if they weren't. 

   "Sleep sounds good...I think I'll be able to handle that now. Good Night Lumpy."

Closing her eyes it didn't take Ryan long before she was sound asleep on Hunter not to move for the rest of the night. He was warm, and she felt safe. Sleep was easy to come by.

   "Remind me when we see him again we can ask. I don't think he's hurting himself, but I am happy we know. Now we can be on guard when he is stronger and we aren't taken by surprise."

Eating a little more of her lunch Sam was thankful for it. It tasted so good, and she really had been pretty hungry. Just looking at Hal for a long moment Sam studied him but then looked away. If he still wasn't feeling well she didn't want to crowd him too much. 

   "Ugg...I guess I should finish this report before Kirk has my head."

Following Garret's directions Sapphire typed on the computer, went back, forward, typed more navigating through files and information. She had to admit this was exciting and fun to be hacking into this information. So much let could learn, she was happy Garret was there, though. One wrong move through the files and the Agency could be very aware of what was going on.

   "Whoa, I don't know what any of this means but just looking at it I can tell its heavy."

Sapphire moved a little bit so Garret could get a better look. Her eyes searched all the information as she listened to Garret. Finally looking at him her face held a little concern. 

   "Now what? Do we try and convince him or?"