January 14, 2017

Please tell me

Walking over with Travis Ashlee was a little nervous. She knew Eric had been mad at her and she didn't want to make him even more upset. She just hoped things could be normal again soon. As Eric's attachen shifted to her Ashlee wrapped her one arm across her chest and held on to her other arm. Biting her lip for a second she finally looked at Eric. She really was sorry she had disappointed him.

   "You are...just important as my mom, so I can that it is ok with you too."

Looking at Travis and then back at Eric she gave a small smile.

   "I still want to go into town, but...I won't again unless someone is with us or says its ok. I'm...really sorry I disobeyed you and my mom."

Ryan was happy Hunter didn't try and push anymore. She couldn't help the shaky feeling she had in her hands and she hated. She was Ryan, she was fearless, she...seemed to have a lot of fears come out her never knew she had.

Keeping her eyes on Hunter as he talked through Ryan saw he felt bad and that made her feel bad as well. He hadn't done anything wrong but try. She needed to keep trying to she had too, and Hunter had said he wouldn't let her fall. She did trust him after all.

   "Ok...I'll...I'll try again."

Taking the reins again, and putting her foot in the stirrup Ryan tried again, failed, again, failed, letting out a frustrated sigh Ryan had to do this. Trying one more some she couldn't help the shriek she let out as she got up and swung her leg over the saddle. Finally, on Ryan squeezed her eyes shut tight as she held on for dear life. She felt silly but at least she was on now.

   "Please tell me I made it on the right way. I don't think I can open my eyes at the moment."

   "I could ask...don't know if he'd tell me the truth or not, though."

Thinking for a second Sam did want to build trust with Aaron and at the same time, she needed to be sure she could trust him too. Another one of those fine lines she had to walk. 

   "Well, I am thinking maybe both is a good option. Putting a cam in to make sure he is telling the truth, and I will ask him as well. At least if one fails we have a back up..""